I have a BES and a BIS acount setup on my device (actually like 8 ... Server Admins forum

sugarbutt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241CF1B5

Send not an option in reply

Advertisement

I have a BES and a BIS acount setup on my device (actually like 8 personal addresses). I am getting all messages just fine. I can foward messages and send new ones. With my BIS accounts I can reply without a problem. With my BES account when I try and reply the send isn't an option. I can foward but not reply.

I tried a battery pull, reactivating it with my BES account and a delete/readd with no luck. Everything else is working fine (so it seems).

Any ideas?

MikeJ7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Send not an option in reply

I had the exact same issue just two weeks ago when verizon had to replace my phone. I tried everything both on the phone and BES. I am even the BES Admin person. You are supposed to be able to fix this by resending the service books, however this did not work for me. I had to do a master reset via BB Desktop and then reactivate it on BES, DO NOT do a RESTORE - this causes the same problem you are having now. After reactivation of BES - BES will wirelessly do a restore for you, you will just have to enter any third party registration numbers. Once I did this all is well.

PIN/ID
    241CF1B5

Bummer... I really don't want to wipe it but I suppose if that is all that will fix it I will have to do that. I am going to wait a few days though. It is such a pain to set everything up again.

PIN/ID
    241CF1B5

Something else that I noticed that was wrong. I was no longer getting the LED and/or Vibration/sound notifications for my Enterprise account.

I fixed it without a complete wipe!!!

I am a BES admin so I decided to try one more thing.

- I deleted myself from the BES server
    - Removed all Desktop service books
    - Added myself back to the server
    - Enterprise activated again.

It worked and all is well now.