i have an 8310 and i recently set it up on the bes we have ... Server Admins forum

johnbb no está en línea Stack level 2

regarding bes and icons on curve

Advertisement

i have an 8310 and i recently set it up on the bes we have through my company....my question is this>>>>all of my email comes into the "messages" icon when i get or send email>>>i was under the impression it would create a new icon like when i setup my personal email through bis< is this not the case? i have the options set to seperate folders...but that just effects sms and mms as far as i know.

thanks

blakhaddad no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32CD5BCD

Re: regarding bes and icons on curve

Try getempower.com bes mailbox
    Or you can set a search on ur messages so only the bes will show up...
    Search>service>set to desktop>type bes for shortcut name>make shortcut letter like alt B for bes

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Re: regarding bes and icons on curve

Quote Originally Posted by johnbb View Post
    i have an 8310 and i recently set it up on the bes we have through my company....my question is this>>>>all of my email comes into the "messages" icon when i get or send email>>>i was under the impression it would create a new icon like when i setup my personal email through bis< is this not the case? i have the options set to seperate folders...but that just effects sms and mms as far as i know.

thanks

I thought the same thing and would only make sense... BES is much more important than a web mail like gmail or yahoo... Heck you pay more just to have it!!!
    BB8900 is mine!