Hi All, During these tough economic times, my Firm has asked that I come up ... Server Admins forum

damorec no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20732FDD

Reducing Data Charges

Advertisement

Hi All,

During these tough economic times, my Firm has asked that I come up with a "Tips and Tricks" to reduce data costs for our users. I was wondering if there was a Thread that already talked about this....or if anyone has any ideas.

Thank you kindly,

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    what service provider do you have?

maybe you can put power users on a bb unlimited plan and simple users on a limited plan... and maybe figure out who really needs email on the go and who doesnt?

also i noted in my company that many users were on minute plans that didnt suit them... some were going way over (should have been put on a higher minute plan to save a bundle, while others were left with too many minutes unused every month), you can catagorize people and then save accordingly...

if everyone in your company has bbs, you can switch off their text message plans too... usually the most money wasted...

hope that helps...
    i see RED...

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Boy there really isn't anything to add to Red's comments, I know our company and my wife's company, both have had the issues of plans not fitting the users needs or the company's needs, causing undo expense. Nice job Red

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    thanks CM...
    i see RED...