My emails/messages are successfully download to my Blackberry from the GroupWise server. When an email ... Server Admins forum

sumasage no está en línea Stack level 1

"Read" email status does not sync on GroupWise email

Advertisement

My emails/messages are successfully download to my Blackberry from the GroupWise server. When an email is read on either end (GW or BB) the status wont change on the other end. If i read an email on my BB it suppose to update so that GW is mark the email as read also but it doesnt. I checked the account on the BB server and everything seem to be set correctly. I dont know where to go from here, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: "Read" email status does not sync on GroupWise email

Hi sumasage, welcome to pinstack. Im gonna leave this one for someone else, I dont have much experience with GroupWise.

bbshooter no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244D5E51

We use a third party product called Notifylink. On our devices under account settings, in the email client, the sync read and sync delete can be set to no, yes, or prompt. Don't know if you have account setting on your BB but take a look.

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

I've run into similar issues with some of our users. I have not come up with a concrete reason that it happens, but it seems like the worse your signal strength, the more it happens. Are you the only user, are others having the same issue? Does it happen no matter where you are (home, work, etc?).

garycutri no está en línea Stack level 3

On your device go into messages and options, under options go to Email Reconciliation and ensure that Wireless Reconcile in set to ON. If it is already on set it to OFF and wait a few moments, then change it back to on. As a test mark and email as read on your desktop and then do a "Send & Receive", then on your device do a "Reconcile Now

toms no está en línea Stack level 1

I had a the same problem recently on an 8700. Settings>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table and then choosing Register now sorted the problem.