Hello, first time at these forums, so please excuse the n00b question. but basically. i ... Server Admins forum

h3lp4myb0ss no está en línea Stack level 1

Question quick confirmation on a hunch

Advertisement

Hello,

first time at these forums, so please excuse the n00b question. but basically. i handle the tech stuff at my office. and my boss recently got himself a pearl BB (...oddly enough our company deals in high grade pearls and pearl jewelry... but that's beside the point).

He's on a bb server service through the company that hosts our exchange office emails. and he gets his office email on his phone.

the problem i'm/he's having is... the incoming mail. pings to the messages section. but to send out. it doesn't work if i compose an email from the same area. i have to go to the email section. to send anything out.

is that just the way it works or am i doing something wrong?

incoming mail from the office...goes to messages. but to send out. i need to be in email ?

thanks to any advice.

cheers

-Stephen

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: quick confirmation on a hunch

this is a BES question and someone will be along shortly to help you out!

welcome to the stacks Stephen!

jerbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2465a992

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Stephen
    I tried the very same thing you just talked about and what I had to do from the messages screen was hit the blackberry menu button and scroll to compose email, once there go to the top were the email address is click on it and pick the email you want to use to send the message and it should go. At least it did for me.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Welcome to PinStack h3lp4myb0ss.

The messages list is where the BES email resides. jerbear has given you the method of initiating an email message from there. I'm not sure what you are refering to as the email section.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BlackBerry.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~