I was browsing the web on my berry last night and when I clicked on ... Server Admins forum

aleano75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

Possible work around?

Advertisement

I was browsing the web on my berry last night and when I clicked on a site, it asked for my work log in and password. I entered them and it told me permission denied. I am on a BES for my work email and didn't realize that they had my berry browser locked down as well. Is there a way to switch from BES to BIS for my browser? I have thought about removing the email but the calendar syncs with my outlook...or is this a situation that requires an IT removal?
    *RaeRae*

kevsbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250debf1
    Hi there. If you are currently on BES with your Blackberry, your IT manager will have created an IT POLICY, controlling how you can use your device. This is similar to enforcing a password on the device. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me

PIN 250DEBF1
    Regards,

Kev

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    So some random web site asked you for your work ID and password, and you were ready to give it?

Hey - got a few thousand dollars you can wire me? I need it!
    JerryD

aleano75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    It wasn't the website that asked for my info..it was another box and it asked for them like my computer does at work. Thank you Kev...I will probably do so.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~