Our company is currently in the process of migrating from GroupWise to Exchange 2007. We ... Server Admins forum

YoYoString no está en línea Stack level 1

PIN lookups between different mail systems?

Advertisement

Our company is currently in the process of migrating from GroupWise to Exchange 2007. We basically have the GroupWise mail environment with a GW BES and an Exchange 2007 mail environment with an Exchange BES connected and communicating back and forth. This will be a long process so we will have both systems running at the same time for a while until all are moved over.

Everything works great. My question is this: If I've been fully migrated to Exchange from GroupWise meaning my mailbox is now on Exchange and my Blackberry is activated on the Exchange BES should I be able to do a PIN lookup for a handheld device that is on the GroupWise system or vice versa? Is it possible for PIN lookups to take place across the different systems? I think the answer is no because the BES do not communicate directly back and forth, but I still would like verification just to make sure I’m not missing something.

Thanks in advance,
    Last edited by YoYoString; 01-02-2009 at 11:11 PM.

VBK
    VBK no está en línea Stack level 1
    admin- pls delete it wont let me delete....do you know why i cant delete my thread?
    Last edited by VBK; 01-03-2009 at 10:47 PM.

VBK
    VBK no está en línea Stack level 1
    moderator- why cant you delete threads that you post in error???? pls let me know! thanks

YoYoString no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any thought or suggestions for the original question?