Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can change the default format of the ... Server Admins forum

Crimesy no está en línea Stack level 2

Owner Information and Address Book issues

Advertisement

Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can change the default format of the "Owner Information" to Forename, Surname instead of the Surname, Forename format.

It's not too much trouble changing when setting up one user but when we've a batch of users to set-up having to cut and paste the text around can get time comsuming.

Secondly is there anyway to auto-populate the Owner Information field with the latest changes from the Notes address book e.g. to detect surname changes or changes to preferred names e.g. Catherine Smith changes to Kate Smith.

We're currently using BES 4.1 SP2 HF1 on Domino 6.5.3

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Owner Information and Address Book issues

Quote Originally Posted by Crimesy
    Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can change the default format of the "Owner Information" to Forename, Surname instead of the Surname, Forename format.

It's not too much trouble changing when setting up one user but when we've a batch of users to set-up having to cut and paste the text around can get time comsuming.
    Well, not sure if this will help on that but not, but...

Go to Options-Language on the device...You should see where you can change Name Display to either be First Name Last Name or Last Name First Name.

Only problem is, it changes the address book to that too? Is that what you are wanting to do?

Crimesy no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Owner Information and Address Book issues

Not quite, I want the BlackBerry owner information to automatically update when the mailfile owner information changes. The bes seems to pick up the change from Domino but it doesn't send the change out as the Owner Info name/location are input when the device is first activated.