My office uses a shared calendar for all of the employees that is somewhat large ... Server Admins forum

trollicus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2463D44A

Outlook Shared Calendar

Advertisement

My office uses a shared calendar for all of the employees that is somewhat large (~9000 entries.)

I am able to sync that calendar to my BB using the Desktop Manager, but after that, everything seems to fall apart.

I've enabled, disabled, re-enabled etc... the wireless sync for the calendar to no avail it seems.

Basically, the initial sync from the computer goes well, but when any entries are placed on the calendar after that, they don't show up on the Blackberry.

Any help would be appreciated.

wizkid1981 no está en línea BES Guru

Re: Outlook Shared Calendar

You will have to set this calendar up as a separate profile on your PC in order to get it to synch properly. I have more details at work and will send them later tonight.

trollicus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2463D44A

Re: Outlook Shared Calendar

I don't think that will work then. The folder is public so we can all see it in the office and then it can be updated to show everyone's schedule. If it can't sync wirelessly then we'll need to find an alternative method.

Unless I am understanding you incorrectly. I can't see why it wouldn't be able to wirelessly sync a shared calendar if it can connect and sync with my personal mailbox calendar. Especially if it syncs said calendar when I'm connected through USB. But then again I'm new to the BB world.

I appreciate the response however