Here's a troubling one. I have 1 user, specifically whos calander will NOT sync on ... Server Admins forum

infinitiguy no está en línea Stack level 1

odd calander sync issue

Advertisement

Here's a troubling one. I have 1 user, specifically whos calander will NOT sync on an enterprise activation. I know it's not a global IT policy setting because we only have one policy(aside from my development policies) and I activated another phone, with another users email account and everything(including calander worked fine). It's also not a phone specific issue(he has a 8700 and I moved him to a newer 8700(in terms of purchasing) and it happened on both phones. I have tried leaving him on the bes, removing him from the bes, wiping the handheld.. activating without wiping.. and on every occasion, everything syncs except for his calander.

The only thoughts I have are maybe it's something in his calander that is preventing it from syncing. His calander is 7MB in size(mine is 5 and my other user's was 2MB) and our's work fine. His mailbox itself is rather on the large side, but even then.. mail syncs just fine.

At this point I'm pretty confused. I believe it has something specifically to do with his mailbox, but what it is I don't know.

Anyone else ever come across something like this?

delise no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312F6678

Re: odd calander sync issue

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It may be a long shot, but there might be a setting on the device (carried to the new one by the bes) in Calendar-Options-Wireless Synchronization (yes/no) set to no.

Seems like a simplistic fix, but it might be worth looking at.

jason1114 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if ky is set to wireless and the calendar is big it may take time to actually sync. Try setting the calendar to wired sync and see if it populates. Then set back to wireless and it will clear the calendar and sync OTA

Davedwin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FA01EA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've had good luck swapping back and forth between wired and wireless for duplicate entry issues. If that doesn't work then delete c:\docs & set\profiles\RIM\Blackberry folder. It will then load 100% new settings. Since it spans devices I would lean twd opt 2.

~Davedwin