BlackBerry 8830, BES 4.1 Emails from external senders forward to device just fine Emails Sent ... Server Admins forum

neilpuck no está en línea Stack level 1

Not Redirecting from Internal Senders

Advertisement

BlackBerry 8830, BES 4.1

Emails from external senders forward to device just fine
    Emails Sent to Internal recipients show up on device as sent
    No funky forwarding rules on BES
    Can't think of what changed in the last week

Emails from Internal recipients deliver properly to Outlook, but do not redirect to device.
    User has an outlook rule that has any emails from internal senders be placed in a different folder. (rule has been in effect for a very long time)

Tried taking battery out, tried wireless activation, still nothing after about an hour.

Ideas?

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Not Redirecting from Internal Senders

i'm certainly no expert at this but the only thing i can think of is, since you have a rule set up for internal mails to go directly to a folder that in your desktop manager set up under email settings -> advanced, you only choose to redirect the sent box and the inbox. you can go in and choose other folders that you want it to synchronize/redirect. i hope this helps

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

Re: Not Redirecting from Internal Senders

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I agree, check on eather the bes or using your end users bb and verify that the folders that outlook is moving to are configured to be redirected to the device.