Hello pinstackers! I recently synced up my work email with my Pearl while they are ... Server Admins forum

glfalcon no está en línea Stack level 1

Not Receiving Work E-mails

Advertisement

Hello pinstackers!

I recently synced up my work email with my Pearl while they are ordering a strictly work BB. i did the BES activation and everything went through fine but have not received any of my work emails so far.

All messages that were in my email box before I synced up the BB showed on the my device once it was done. However, nothing new. Does anyone have any insight? I am on the road now and would love to have this working.

Also - I don't know if this has anything to do with it but, when drafting emails it gives me the option of sending from my personal email or "desktop" which I think is my work email. I sent one email to our IT people from "desktop" but just though my work email would show up.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Not Receiving Work E-mails

both email accounts will show up..you can set either your personal one or work as the default email account. Sometimes it takes away for bes activation to go through. Had a buddy that took him a week to finally havent it going after the sync..So patience is the key
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

bf024 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Not Receiving Work E-mails

I just had the same problem, and found your post by Googling for info. I switched off wireless access, switched it back on, and immediately got the emails in. I have TMobile service, and the problem was happening with work (BES) email as well as internet personal email.