Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I never seem to notice these outages, my emails been going through all day no ... Server Admins forum

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: North America Blackberry Outage 2/11/08

Advertisement

I never seem to notice these outages, my emails been going through all day no backlog, Wifi have something to do with it?

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Dataoutages.com was keeping up with informing people from the start of the outage until the end.
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Yep dataoutages is really nice to have in times like these....their rss is really handy.....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doublekk no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    This will. Be my last bberry I think. The outages are just too frequent....this is the last straw. I've yet to have an exchange winmo 6 outage..
    If you have an 8320 and are leaving, what is the price?

Kaptain Krazee

altboy no está en línea Stack level 1

Same here...we've been down since 1PM today.
    grrrrrr.

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

i didn't notice anything i have been receiving everything all day weird

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Here in OH thing are not going well for me. BB browser is not working but opera is. Which leads me to believe that it may be my phone. But...

http://feeds.wired.com/~r/wired/toph...357/click.phdo

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

I might have been down for an hour. Not a problem. It's all back now. Now can I have a snow day?

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Were you here last year in the US? We had more than 1 or 2. I love bberry's man, but the outages are just too frequent. We went from having 0 outages in the day, to 1 or 2 every month almost....
    Actually I have had a blackberry since the monochrome 957 was out, well over 5 or 6 years ago. In my time using a blackberry, before there were themes, camera's, ringtones or even color screens, there have been less then a dozen outages, less then 10 if I can count em all in my head this morning.

So like i said, if your upset over a few hours of downtime, then leave. Just dont let the door hit you on the way back in.

dtaso no está en línea Stack level 2

my verizon has no problems charlotte, nc

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

i had no problems yesterday at all. i was pretty much using the phone all day.

the only weird thing i got this morning was a text msg from a friend who says he sent it out 10am yesterday morning.

im on AT&T BIS

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSE79 View Post
    Actually I have had a blackberry since the monochrome 957 was out, well over 5 or 6 years ago. In my time using a blackberry, before there were themes, camera's, ringtones or even color screens, there have been less then a dozen outages, less then 10 if I can count em all in my head this morning.

So like i said, if your upset over a few hours of downtime, then leave. Just dont let the door hit you on the way back in.
    Guys guys guys. You're starting to sound like the Appple/MAC people over here at the Army where I work. It's ok if someone is fed up with outages, even if it's 1 every other month or so. This is a free country, so there's no need to act like a 4 year old and start throwing out "fine leave". If I change to a WINMO device it's not like I'm going to start www.ihateblackberry's.com . It's alright. I promise everything will be ok, I just happen to be tired of outages, and also lack of UMTS/HSDPA on a BB (although coming out in May). It's nothing personal, and I'm still a pretty good guy even if I happen to change from a BB back to Windows Mobile after having both kinds of devices (at the same time) over the past 10 years. don't hate me and don't start badmouthing me, BBerry's are still top of the food chain when it comes to devices.....
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Guys guys guys. You're starting to sound like the Appple/MAC people over here at the Army where I work. It's ok if someone is fed up with outages, even if it's 1 every other month or so. This is a free country, so there's no need to act like a 4 year old and start throwing out "fine leave". If I change to a WINMO device it's not like I'm going to start www.ihateblackberry's.com . It's alright. I promise everything will be ok, I just happen to be tired of outages, and also lack of UMTS/HSDPA on a BB (although coming out in May). It's nothing personal, and I'm still a pretty good guy even if I happen to change from a BB back to Windows Mobile after having both kinds of devices (at the same time) over the past 10 years. don't hate me and don't start badmouthing me, BBerry's are still top of the food chain when it comes to devices.....
    No one disputed its a free country, and NO ONE acted as a 4 year old. We are having a discussion. To be honest, calling anyone a 4 year old is more offensive then having an adult conversation about this.

If you dont want to add to the conversation, then just read it. But dont act like the bb police. Its not welcome I am sure by anyone on here.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

This will. Be my last bberry I think. The outages are just too frequent....this is the last straw. I've yet to have an exchange winmo 6 outage..

I would rather deal with 1 or 2 outages per year than the crap I had to deal with for 5 months on my SideKicks. I had 10 or more outages PER DAY at home. I know it's frustrating but I would rather have reliable email, PIN, SMS, and web browsing than to sit and wait for yet another daily signal outage to work itself out.

An adult discussion doesnt usually end with 'fine, leave'. I don't like my bb service going out when its backed by billions of dollars in multi-redundant servers and cell infrastructure. We will just leave it at that and we can agree to disagree
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast