I have a user with a Nextel BB and 2 different contacts lists- both called ... Server Admins forum

tcable no está en línea Stack level 1

NExtel device with 2 contacts lists on the device?

Advertisement

I have a user with a Nextel BB and 2 different contacts lists- both called contacts one that can sync (but does not) and one that cannot wirelessly sync to the BES.

I've never seen a phone with 2 contact lists and the one that should sync wirelessly is not- it has no entries on the phone, yet appears to be set to sync to the bes and Exchange. My BB is a Verizon 8830 (POS IMHO)

I've tried the resend fo the service book- desktop sync has always been listed, and popping the battery.

Messages and calendar DO sync fine.

Any ideas? Ths device used to work fine on our old GroupWise BEs, but apprantly is noot wr=oking now that he is on the Exchange BES. The device was wiped before reactivating.

Unless I need to get Nextel involved somehow. Generally our phones here are Verizon and I'm pretty good with those.

Thanks

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    If your having issues with the BES sync, I would start over with a clean OS install on the 8830. Then go about of activating the phone to the BES and test that the contacts sync. Then if that works I would go add the wireless sync contacts. Not much help sorry but thats all I can think of
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

tcable no está en línea Stack level 1
    His device is a curve. We're trying to avoid another wipe. But if that's what needs to happen, so be it.

I'll try and work Sprint support as well.