just bourght this and i got it home and i go on enterprise activation and ... Server Admins forum

topps999 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down new blackberry 8700g

Advertisement

just bourght this and i got it home and i go on enterprise activation and i dont know my user or password, althought there is a pin... what do i do??

NOTE : im on t-mobile.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    welcome to the stacks, somone with more knowledge should be along momentarily. just wanted you to feel welcome
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

thanks

Note: (im new to blackberrys) but not pcs/mobiles

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Are you planning on putting this device on an Enterprise Server? If not, there is no need for an enterprise activation.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i just want to use internet... but when i got it, it was already set up, but when i tryed to connect it to my OWN wireless internet it wouldnt work so i restored factory settings.. and now it needs this information also the internet explored logo has gone and so has t-zone

Note: my internet has no security and any1 can connect (i have connected throguth laptops and psps before..)

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Hi topps999,

Can u post on the type of plan you have for your phone?

1. phone minutes etc
    2. If you have a data plan for your phone?

I ask b/c your home internet access and you phone internet access are two different things and one does not depend on the other.
    In short your not going to use your wireless (mentioned above) for your phone.

Unless i mis-read your post?

welcome to Pinstack btw.
    Last edited by srl7741; 12-17-2006 at 07:58 PM.

well truthly i think 1 of my sons has been messing with it as it seems to say i cant phone anyone or send any messages anymore.. so it may be locked, this may effect it? also i bourght it from a friend who deals in them so i have no contract or anything i dont think. please help thanks

auroran no está en línea Stack level 2
    An 8700 series blackberry doesn't connect to a household (802.11) internet connection. You would need to get a data and browser link from your wireless service provider (t-mobile). It sounds like you may need to log into the blackberry internet service (BIS) webpage, and select to resend the service books. That will have their network send down the appropriate icons.
    The enterprise activation is intended for a blackberry issued by your employer to access work email amongst other features. it's not useable by the casual and/or home user.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    topps999, Welcome to PinStack.

First What carrier are you with? Do you have a properly activated BlackBerry data plan with that carrier? This latter item is a strict requirement for the use of the Blackberry on the internet.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB. And it will really help us help you if you take the time to fill in your PinStack Profile with the information concerning your device, Model, OS and Platform (Found on Options/About), BES Status, Location, and Carrier. Depending on the question, each of these may have an impact on how we respond.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    welcome to pinstack!

ahh neva mind im gona give it him back and get a new phone and upgrade my computer instead thanks anywayz