Here is the current config. Carrier: Cingular Model: 8700c Desktop Manager: 4.1 BES 4.1.2.31 running ... Server Admins forum

Wonderbugg no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help with Sync

Advertisement

Here is the current config.

Carrier: Cingular
    Model: 8700c
    Desktop Manager: 4.1
    BES 4.1.2.31 running on a Win 2003 R2 Server.
    Lotus Notes Client 6.5.4 running on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server (This user only)

Here is the situation -

User wants to be able to syncronize the Blackberry with a networked drive on the terminal server without having to log in locally. User has VPN access.

User has a laptop with a local Lotus Notes client. He also has a Lotus Notes client on the Terminal server. What we need to have happen is for the Terminal server version of the Lotus Notes client to sync with the Blackberry device, rather than the Laptop one. The user rarely uses the laptop client and must keep the terminal server due to a specific application.

How can this be done?

xaurav no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20374F8B

Re: Need help with Sync

Have you tried remote login,
    try to use remote login, it would give you control of the terminal from which you want to sync.
    for this goto run type mstsc.exe
    enter ip or name for client and login.
    Noten client which you are logging in its remote login service should be running.
    and must have its guest account on

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Need help with Sync

Wonderbugg, did you find a solution? I use VPN and Remote Login quite often but have never been able to Sync without being at my office machine. I would REALLY like to be able to though.