I have the 1 user FREE bes. and IVe installed it and it appears to ... Server Admins forum

remlle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3012D965

Need help with BES.

Advertisement

I have the 1 user FREE bes. and IVe installed it and it appears to be running. I have it working with exchange. I added a user and i did not have mapi configured to run properly on my exchange so it was unable to send the request. I removed the user fixed the Mapi service but it still shows one user in the screen even though there is not one. and I Can not find how to remove the user. I want to get this working but cant seem to find the answer. I need it running today please help asap. thanks
    When I try to add a user it states IVe exceded my limit. I know I can have 1 user. I deleted one but it wont let it out.

PIN/ID
    3012D965

Re: Need help with BES.

noone here knows anything about this.? WOW.

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Purge the user from the BES.
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

murashid.rahman no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Need help with BES.

Hi,

make sure the user you have deleted is not in there users pending to delete and never purge the user especially when youa re running out of licences,sometimes theuser inforamtion wont get deleted properly .
    this si mainly because you ahve no users licence left in your BES . . i would suggest search for users with teh status initializing,no PIN . .etc delte from the server as they cant coomunicate anyways witht eh Exchnge server.
    thats should get the issue sorted out for you.
    please uopdate the status to me

PIN/ID
    3012D965

Nope. when I do a search there is none listed. Ive done a wide open search and a search based on status and nothing I even know the users name and he is not listed there either.