I have a user that lost ability to send and receive emails. After service books, ... Server Admins forum

nacmac no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help!! Problems and there is no blackberry tab to work with!

Advertisement

I have a user that lost ability to send and receive emails. After service books, removing and reloading user, deleting books, reinstalling books, checking permissions, checking admin status, etc... still problems.

I removed her from the server with her Blackberry info. Now, I cannot find how to get it back on REMOTELY.

My next options are to reenter her pin number and try and reactivate her again. Problem is I do no tknow where to put her PIN number in??

I keep reading about this Blackberry Tab (through properties for user) but none of the BB users have a Blackberry Tab. I cannot find where the PIN number is edited or put in.

Anyone have ideas????? I really need a solution.

Thanks.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I order to help you we need some basic information. It sounds like perhaps you are dealing with BES, however that's not stated in your request. You may be working with BIS, so let us know more.

(wap.pinstack.com)~

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    I'm guessing that you removed the user from the BES and want to add them back? When adding a user you do not need to enter their PIN in the Email/Password. That field is automatically entered when the device is registered on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by nacmac View Post
    [...]

My next options are to reenter her pin number and try and reactivate her again. Problem is I do no tknow where to put her PIN number in??
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If you are on a BES, assuming you are in an exchange environment. Where are you looking for the tab? It is not located in AD, but in the BES Manager.

Let us know.
    Last edited by chatster18; 05-24-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    it's always greener with the other carrier...