Hi all, I have a system BES 4.0.3.11 with Microsoft Exchange 2003, I have a ... Server Admins forum

Skybes no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Move mailbox

Advertisement

Hi all,

I have a system BES 4.0.3.11 with Microsoft Exchange 2003, I have a problem when I move a mailbox from a storage to another, so I lost the comunication between handheld and the server and I can't send o receive any messagge.
    My solution is restart all services in BES Server. Have you other solutions to resolve my problem?

Thank a lot.

Federico
    Last edited by Skybes; 12-04-2007 at 02:34 PM.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Move mailbox

Our BES works the same way. You move a box, you have to either stop/start BES services or reboot the box itself. That should clear any cached info about users and fixes the communication error.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Skybes no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Move mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    Our BES works the same way. You move a box, you have to either stop/start BES services or reboot the box itself. That should clear any cached info about users and fixes the communication error.

Thanks for the answer, so do you think that there's not another method to resolve this problem?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Move mailbox

I don't think so, when BES is running its already cached users and permissions, when you move the mailbox to another mailstore it doesn't refresh autmatically in the BES. Well at least it takes longer than we're willing to wait.