Beginning on September 16, 2008, Rove’s Mobile SSH and Mobile Desktop applications will be integrated into Mobile Admin, the company’s flagship product. Mobile Admin is a complete enterprise solution that enables the unified administration of all servers, including Windows and UNIX, as well as routers and switches.
As of September 16, 2008, Mobile SSH and Mobile Desktop will no longer be available for trial or purchase as stand-alone applications.
If you already own licenses of either Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop, get ready to benefit from the upcoming integration. Starting on September 16, 2008, you will be able to: •Upgrade to Mobile Admin 4.1 at a discounted price. •Enjoy full network administration capabilities from one simple interface. FAQs

Q: How do I upgrade to Mobile Admin 4.1?
A: Beginning on September 16, 2008, you will be able to log in to your Account on the Rove website and upgrade to Mobile Admin 4.1 at a discounted price. You can upgrade any one license of Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop to one license of Mobile Admin 4.1.

Q: Can I still use Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop after September 16, 2008?
A: Yes. As an existing Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop customer, you will be able to retain the use of your products in accordance to Rove’s licensing terms and conditions.

Q: Will I continue to receive technical support for my Mobile SSH and Mobile Desktop applications after September 16, 2008?
A: Yes. As an existing Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop customer, you will continue to receive our world-class phone and e-mail technical support until September 16, 2009, or until your current maintenance contract expires—whichever is later.

Q: What type of Mobile SSH and Mobile Desktop support will cease after September 16, 2008?
A: After September 16, 2008, no further product development or enhancements will occur for Mobile SSH and Mobile Desktop as stand-alone applications. Minor irregularities that do not impede the use of either product will not be fixed. However, mission critical issues will continue to be addressed until September 16, 2009.

Q: Will I be able to read support documentation or download the latest version of Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop after September 16, 2008?
A: Yes. Mobile SSH and Mobile desktop documentation, as well as the latest release of both products, will remain on Rove’s website for a period of one year—until September 16, 2009.

Q: When is the last day I can purchase additional licenses of Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop?
A: September 15, 2008, is the final day you can purchase additional licenses of Mobile SSH or Mobile Desktop. Until then, you can access the Rove Online Store directly to purchase new licenses.

Contact Rove

If you have any questions, please contact our sales team:
Email: sales@rovemobile.com
Telephone: 613 789 1818
Toll Free (in North America): 888 482 3646