How can I possibly get rid of a missed calll icon from a BES device? ... Server Admins forum

mitchie55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246ceeba

Missed Call Icon - BES device

Advertisement

How can I possibly get rid of a missed calll icon from a BES device? I cant clear it from Desktop Manager since call logs are set to sync with the BES server. I am home now with no access to the BES Server, can this be cleared from the BES server?

I just need to know if I will have to do a wipe and restore in order to have this annoying icon removed or can I solve this from the BES server side?

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Hit call on your BB

When it brings up your log if hi-lite the missed call (the one with yellow x- at least on my theme it is ) hit the menu key and view history, that should clear it from the missed call category and the color of the x should change.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    246ceeba
    Well here is my issue in more detail - I deleted all call logs from messages and from call logs. What I will do in a few hours is to try and stop Phone call logs from syncing with the BES and then clear the phone call logs from the Desktop Manager then Re enabling call logging from the BES server. All assuming this can be done.

PIN/ID
    246ceeba
    Issue resolved by wiping and then doing the BES activation.