We're doing a mail migration project form GroupWise to Exchange, which includes a BES migration. ... Server Admins forum

tcable no está en línea Stack level 1

Migrating form one BES to another

Advertisement

We're doing a mail migration project form GroupWise to Exchange, which includes a BES migration.

My BB came over cleanly- just move the phone contacts to the contacts folder and I was fine- all messages and calendar events were clean.

My Director (who is a BB junkie and brought them into the organization) was not so clean. He 'lost' 500 contacts and all of his calendar events were duplicated. I was not involved in his migration over to the new bes. I just get to clean it up His calendar in Outlook is fine.

Is there a way to wirelessly sync email, but sync calendar and contacts with desktop manager while being enterprise activated? I understand that the intention is to be wired or wireless. His request, not mine. I'm tempted to wipe him again Which he'll fight me on, but he is not enterprise activated right now.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I would say its how the IT policy is written we've done it here at my company and had some users that we removed the calendar options from their device.