The Lotusphere 2008 in Orlando begins on january 20th and my company will be one ... Server Admins forum

banthon no está en línea Stack level 3

Lotusphere 2008 - who´s going to be there ?

Advertisement

The Lotusphere 2008 in Orlando begins on january 20th and my company will be one of the sponsors. Our focus is BlackBerry development and consulting, our main product is call "B*Nator" which is a complete monitoring suite for ther BlackBerry Infrastructure.

This post is no advertisement, I´m just wondering if anyone from Pinstack is going to be at the Lotusphere, too ?

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/lotu...otusphere2008/

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Lotusphere 2008 - who´s going to be there ?

I don't think I will be there - I maybe an hour away, but I am betting its way too expensive for the average bear.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

So, why dont you just come by after the "show"? We could meet there and you get an exclusive look at B*Nator

http://www.bnator.com

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2

Lotus Notes is without a doubt the WORST product I have ever used in 15 years of IT.

Our email system goes down at last once a week, we have replica databases across the globe with no SIS.

The only shops staying with Lotus are the shops that want to keep old employees around. Exchange requires so little maintenance and daily administration. Our Lotus environment breaks daily.

Lotus Notes/Domino = POS, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by joedali
    Lotus Notes is without a doubt the WORST product I have ever used in 15 years of IT.

Our email system goes down at last once a week, we have replica databases across the globe with no SIS.

The only shops staying with Lotus are the shops that want to keep old employees around. Exchange requires so little maintenance and daily administration. Our Lotus environment breaks daily.

Lotus Notes/Domino = POS, plain and simple.
    What does your opinion about Lotus Notes to do with the topic of this thread ?