Hi I'm using lotus notes 6.5 client, BES 4.0, blackberry os 4.0, i think, im ... Server Admins forum

darthjersey no está en línea Stack level 1

Question lotus notes address book not syncing to bb

Advertisement

Hi I'm using lotus notes 6.5 client, BES 4.0, blackberry os 4.0, i think, im just a tech so not 100% sure of the versions, only our admins know, anyways got a user using an old blackberry 7105 i think, basically she is unable to sync her address book using the lotus notes actions - sync address book option

i reset her wireless sync option on her bb with a battery pull after saving changes, then changed it back to ON, then did another battery pull, i then had her try to sync again but nothing, notes says it pushed all the entries but theyre not showing up on the bb, also tried doing this with her address book/calendar opened and closed but nothing, i also created a test entry in her notes address book but didnt transfer that either

anyone got any ideas? thanks

Re: lotus notes address book not syncing to bb

i fixed it nevermind

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how did you fix it? Was it the contact selection in addressbook?

i replicated their address book and pointed it to the pab on the server, so it would point all new entries there then download to the bb but left it on local