Hi All, Not sure if this is the correct forum and dont want to break ... Server Admins forum

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct forum and dont want to break any "rules" but being that this is a BES page and includes Admins... am hoping for some help!

Here is my issue/story:
    I work for a pharma company and we run off of Lotus Notes/Domino email etc.
    My ISSUE is that I changed laptops and my earlier laptops nsf. mail file was corrupted... I need to get my address book onto my Lotus and when I do so I have tried 2 routes and both unsuccessful.

I have my full contact list in my bberry 8900.

Issue 1) For whatever reason, I cannot connect to the server on BBDTM (desktop mgr). I have asked my IT (which sits in India) and they said it cannot connect.. not sure if this is true or why it cant. When I enter my pass it says server not specified correctly - It is the correct server that we run off and IT wont assist beyond their cannot connect comment.

Issue 2) If I try to synch up, the BBDTM says there is nothing found to sync when I attempt the address book...

Although it syncs my calendar and everything else.
    If not, I will have to manually go thru and enter 100's of them which is insane.

Please help! Feel free to PIN
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true.
    There is no one alive who is You-er than You.” ~ Dr. Seuss

amazonka no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Xlaurx,

Thanks for your question. I too work for pharma company on Lotus Mail...and happen to be a BES admin. Let's see if we can help you out. You should be able to connect your device to desktop manager and take a backup of your address book on the device. Are you sure you've entered server name of your BES server and NOT your home mail server?

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    You could also unistall DTM and reinstall just to make sure you input the right server name.