I run BES with Exchange. WE have all pearls (except me!) I need to send ... Server Admins forum

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

Listing IMEI numbers from BB manager

Advertisement

I run BES with Exchange.
    WE have all pearls (except me!)
    I need to send the IMEI numbers of half the users back to get replacement pearls as the trackball has given up ghost.

As this is the case I cannot email them and ask them to go through options -> status to find the imei, copy and email back, can I find it off bes anywhere?

Thanks in advance

Andrew

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Listing IMEI numbers from BB manager

What version of BES are you running? We've got 4.1 and it shows the IMEI when I select a user. All their info gets listed in the lower pane. The info should be listed toward the bottom by their phone number.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913
    Thanks cooksta, I was accessing my BES thru remote desktop and it was off the bottom of screen due to different resolution.

Thanks

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Quote Originally Posted by andrewthomas
    Thanks cooksta, I was accessing my BES thru remote desktop and it was off the bottom of screen due to different resolution.

Thanks
    No Problem, glad you got it worked out.

christy62366 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2404E6Ed

I get my bb reports which include imei's from the sql database not the BES. Go see your database administrators. I have to worn you though, the only accurate thing in the report is the pin number of the devices. For some reason the BES does not update the imei on a lot of the accounts when the device is changed. I've seen incorrect phone numbers and imei's many, many times. I only use the report for verification purposes but don't rely on it at all

Christy

Quote Originally Posted by andrewthomas
    I run BES with Exchange.
    WE have all pearls (except me!)
    I need to send the IMEI numbers of half the users back to get replacement pearls as the trackball has given up ghost.

As this is the case I cannot email them and ask them to go through options -> status to find the imei, copy and email back, can I find it off bes anywhere?

Thanks in advance

Andrew