I'm on a hosted BES, and I can't get the blackberry to properly sync I'm ... Server Admins forum

john titor no está en línea Stack level 1

for the life of me I cant get my blackberry to properly sync with my mailbox

Advertisement

I'm on a hosted BES, and I can't get the blackberry to properly sync

I'm able to send/receive mail fine, but other than that the sync isnt going to well.

For ex., right now I have only 1 unread email in outlook, but on the blackberry i have over 180 unread emails even though I deleted them in outlook

'reconcile now' doesnt help either.

In options > email reconcilation i have message services as 'desktop', delete on 'mailbox & handheld' (though I've tried just 'handheld') wireless reconcile to 'on' and on conflicts to 'mailbox wins'

What am I overlooking here? This is driving me up the wall!

I'm a new BB user so I understand there can be some time to get used to this but with WM 5.0 i had push email setup in literally 5 minutes and everything was synced perfectly

I really want to keep the 8800 (sexiest smartphone ive used and ive used em all) but my email is mission critical and I'm now on day 3 of trying to get everything perfect. Please don't make me go back to WinMo

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: for the life of me I cant get my blackberry to properly sync with my mailbox

Who is hosting your BES?

Have you tried to call them to make sure they have it set up right and their system isn't whacked?