Hi all. I currently have a ticket open with RIM and with my BB support ... Server Admins forum

mjw
    mjw no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    249D663E

LCS - Enterprise Messenger for BB Devices with OS 5.0

Advertisement

Hi all.

I currently have a ticket open with RIM and with my BB support team.
    BES 4.1.6
    Live Communication Server 2005 SP1 (v2.0.5470.138)

I have been pushing out LCS Live Communicator/ Enterprise messenger 1.1.23 to device using software configurations with out any problems for a couple of years now these devices were running OS's from 4.0 through 4.7.

We just added about 6 devices that came with O.S. 5.0.. I was able to pushed LCS 1.1.23 but no ICON showed on the device and yes it did show under applications.

I have since downloaded the LCS package for devices running 5.0 from BB website.. I created a software configuration and pushed down Blackberry Client for use with Microsoft Office Live communicator server 2005 client version 2.5.20.

The ICON shows but I am receiving an error..when I logon login.. Failed to execute your last action (-9) Can not connect to Server.
    In reading the release notes this is a known issue... but I wondered if anyone found a workaround

MJ

mjw
    PIN/ID
    249D663E
    Ok I have been searching and I am seeing references that state the file oc2005.zip is not the correct file I should be downloading a file called LCS.zip..but I have searched Blackberry website and google and can not locate any file downloads for Enterprise messenger for Devices running 5.0.

If anyone knows where I can find this please send me the link
    Thanks again

AWJ
    AWJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm seeing the same issue with the "failed to execute your last action (-9)" I'm running the 9550 Storm II with OS 5.0.0.713 running Enterprise Messenger 2.5.20. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mjw
    PIN/ID
    249D663E
    LCS was working finr Runnin BES 4.1.7 LCS client 2.5.20 then over a weekend it stopped working "failed to execute your last action (0)
    I reset all the services on the server.still no good then Ireset the Collaboration service a second time.. this time we were able to send

I don't know why this occured I just know that this is what i did to get it working again

MJ