Hello, We have a BlackBerry Manager v4.1.4.15 and, for some reasons, some IT policy won't ... Server Admins forum

Sumaes3333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question IT Policy won't apply on Maps

Advertisement

Hello,

We have a BlackBerry Manager v4.1.4.15 and, for some reasons, some IT policy won't apply correctly on the Maps (but are apply successfully on others applications).

We have some BlackBerry 8800 with a policy to disabled the Maps, but, even with the policy apply, when I click on Maps, I access it.
    On another BlackBerry 8800, with the same policy applied, when I click on Maps, I've got the message "This application has been disabled by IT Policy" which is okay, because it is effectively disabled by that policy.

So I'm wondering why, on some BlackBerry 8800 (v. 4.2.1.101 Platform 2.3.0.80), with the same policy apply, why some have the Maps enabled, and others doesn't ?

Is anybody seen this before?
    Thanks for your support / suggestions!

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    Both devices have the same OS and Platform? I know this is basic but have you tried a battery pull? Also are there any error messages in the BES logs?
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

Sumaes3333 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks, a battery pull made the trick...! (btw they have all the same version of OS on the BB)