I have a question, I have been a long time intermedia user for mulitple devices ... Server Admins forum

sfingold no está en línea Stack level 2

Intermedia no longer supports BES

Advertisement

I have a question, I have been a long time intermedia user for mulitple devices both blackberry, and good mobile. It seems that intermedia no longer supports blackberry, to quote them they have "licensing issues". Can anyone recommend a better host that will allow you to administer my company's berry's in the same fashion Intermedia used to.

mr101 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Intermedia no longer supports BES

Quote Originally Posted by sfingold
    I have a question, I have been a long time intermedia user for mulitple devices both blackberry, and good mobile. It seems that intermedia no longer supports blackberry, to quote them they have "licensing issues". Can anyone recommend a better host that will allow you to administer my company's berry's in the same fashion Intermedia used to.
    Did a rep from intermedia actually tell you that blackberry is no longer supported?

sfingold no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes they did. They stated that they were having liceninsing issues and were not sure when they would be able to activate any new devices.

mr101 no está en línea Stack level 1

I asked my rep about this after reading your original post and according to him they are not allowing new activation during a platform change that is underway and should be restored in a few days.

SteveHarrisn no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Intermedia no longer supports BES

our office is using blackberry and activesync through Intermedia as we speak - this must have been a temporary issue.