Hi there, I just installed 4.1.5 SP5, and now i am no longer getting updates ... Server Admins forum

surveysimon no está en línea Stack level 1

Installed 4.1.5, then lost connectivity to BES

Hi there,

I just installed 4.1.5 SP5, and now i am no longer getting updates from the BES to users devices. I am running Server 2003.

When the users try to send messages from their devices, they get the check mark that it has gone, but then a couple hrs later, it turns to a red X. But the message does go though, and is received on the other end.

I have restarted the BES Server, i have reset the devices, i have removed the users from the BES then readded them. i have sent new service books. Nothing!

I went through all my permissions of the BESADMIN account to make sure the send as permissions were right, and i dont see anything out of place or undone.

In Application Event Viewer i am getting the 20406 error. There is an article KB13707 regarding this, but i am not getting the associated 5305 or 5202 errors, so I am not convinced this applys to my case.

Ideas anyone about what might be the problem?

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had an issue where my BBs weren't sending mail for almost 3 hours, but then everything started working again. RIM tech support originally thought I had a corrupted MAPI profile but that wasn't it. Have you looked at this?