I have activated bes wirelessly, now the problem I am facing is on my bes ... Server Admins forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

initializing

Advertisement

I have activated bes wirelessly, now the problem I am facing is on my bes express server it is still saying initialising? What should I do?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: initialising

Do you have a BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) account - typically from your company? If not, pull the battery and STOP DOING THAT! You're making my phone ring off the hook! (JK)
    JerryD

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

What do you mean if I have a account from my company? I just entered the licence key on my company server today but it is still saying initializing.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reesemachine no está en línea Stack level 2

What dellasala means is that to enterprise activate the device you must have an actual BES account (blackberry enterprise server must have an account configured to your corporate messaging server --- MS Exchange, Lotus Domino, etc.). Otherwise there is nothng there for the device to "activate" or sync to.

If your BES admin has created an account on the server, you will be able to activate it (which, essentially, boils down to having your BES account recognize and route messaging/contacts/calendar data to your specific blackberry device PIN #).

From the description of what has been done thus far, it seems you've activated the BES express server software but just haven't created the account needed to sync the device.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

I would agree with reesemachine.

gprsking no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e35547

True in addition you can chat with the sysadmin from you job and get them to allow you access to their server. But if there's no server...there's no bes! So contact your computer people at work to get you going....

John graham
    T mobile USA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)