Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Tim and I'm new to the forum. I ... Server Admins forum

TimothyRayburn no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new

Advertisement

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Tim and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hello Tim and welcome to the stacks. This is an awesome forum full of knowledge and some really nice people. Feel free to ask any questions you have or help any who are in need.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Tim, welcome. You did right first time,and don't worry -we are all friendly, maybe a little obnoxious, but what the heck, pinstack rocks !

PTYSturm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21016F1F
    Hey Tim, welcome to Pinstack!! (I know someone said this before, but what the heck) anything u need to know u can look for it in the forum, they have a lot of knowledge, and if you don't find it well..you can start a new thread and people will answer it and find an answer to your issue

mjh2104 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3210B928
    Welcome to the stacks Tim!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16