To configure folder redirection when the BlackBerry device user is on BlackBerry Enterprise Server Software ... Server Admins forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

How To - Receive filtered messages using folder redirection

Advertisement

To configure folder redirection when the BlackBerry device user is on BlackBerry Enterprise Server Software version 4.0 and later, complete the following steps wirelessly:
    1. On the BlackBerry device Home screen, click Messages.
    2. Click the trackwheel and select Options.
    3. Select Email Settings.
    4. Click the trackwheel and select Folder Redirection.
    5. Expand the Mailbox - <username> folder and select the check box corresponding to the folder to which the messages are redirected.
    6. Click the trackwheel and select Save.
    To set filters when the BlackBerry device user is on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server Software, complete the following steps in BlackBerry Manager:
    Note: If you filter messages to a local Personal Stores (PST) file, the messages will not be forwarded to the BlackBerry device.
    1. In BlackBerry Manager, in the right pane, right-click the BlackBerry device user and select Properties.
    2. On the Redirection tab, under folder redirection, select Selected Folders.
    3. Select the check box for the folder that contains the messages that you want forwarded to the BlackBerry device.
    To set filters when the BlackBerry device user is not on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server Software, complete the following steps:
    1. In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Redirector Settings.
    2. On the Advanced tab, click Choose Folders.
    3. Select the check boxes for the folders that contain the messages that you want to forward to the BlackBerry device.
    Additional Information
    If you are not receiving messages on the BlackBerry device, this could be caused by setting up user filters within BlackBerry Redirector Settings or on the BlackBerry device. As a result, messages will not be forwarded to the BlackBerry device. Additionally, it could be caused by setting up filters within Microsoft Outlook to move messages to folders, or by not setting up folders for redirection within BlackBerry Redirector Settings.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

ravikash no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How To - Receive filtered messages using folder redirection

hey hayden,
    i tried the info u have given...but i cant find the Folder Redirection under Email Settings in the Options of emails...i have tried about more than 10 blackberries in our company, i still cant find that option...

what cud be the reason, and whats the fix?
    regards,
    ravi

wizkid1981 no está en línea BES Guru

When you go to Options > Email Settings you don't actually see the setting in there. You have to click your track wheel and you should have an option for Folder Redirection.

Let me know if that works for you.

ravikash no está en línea Stack level 2

hi wizkid, no luck even there....cant find the foldre redirections in any of the options in email..
    regards,
    ravi