Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device reconciliation is performed by the device every 15 minutes by default. What a lot ... Server Admins forum

garycutri no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: How often does email reconcile itself?

Advertisement

Device reconciliation is performed by the device every 15 minutes by default. What a lot of people forget to consider is the time Outlook takes to update the server and vise versa. As an example Outlook only updates the server every 5 minutes and some items even less frequently if set to cached mode.

So what can happen is you read or delete an email in Outlook, that data can take 5 minutes to update to the mail server and the device won’t update for another 15 minutes taking a total of 20 minutes. But if you delete an email and Outlook updates it records of few minutes later and your device last reconciled 14 minutes (leaving only 1 minute until the next reconciliation) ago you will have the update on your device in a mater of a few minutes.

So my basic point is that the reconcile period is always different.

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29

I have some users who never update. I try to force it by doing a reconcile now, and it doesn't delete any of the old emails. I even trying Synchronizing it up threw Desktop Manager and it still does not the emails.

Anyone know what could cause this?

Crewdawg257 no está en línea BES Pro

A separate post would likely get more attention than tagging on the end of an older one.

Are the users that are being affected setup with the same IT Policies?
    --
    I suspect that Microsoft Access is nothing but Microsoft Excel with a VBScript wrapper.
    - Unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12