I am struggling trying to get a past user back online with BES. I removed ... Server Admins forum

nacmac no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I create the profile for new user?

I am struggling trying to get a past user back online with BES. I removed her account along with the Blackberry info.

How do I start over? When I go into properties on her user name, it does not show a Blackberry Tab. None of our users have the BB Tab. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

How do I start from scratch? She's remote, has no contact with her desktop until next Thursday!!!

Please, anyone have ideas? I have another post out there, similar, but thought of this different angle. Maybe this is the problem.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    If you go into blackberry manager, click users, then add new. It brings up a global address list, type her name and add her to the BES. Click ok. Then find her username right-click on her username and find assign activation password. Click that, then type in a password. Call the user (not on her bb) and walk them through the activation process. Options > advanced options > enterprise activation. Have her type in her eamil and then the password, then hit activate.

Hope that helps!

~via BB (