I tried to connect to my work Enterprise and I'm getting tens of tens of ... Server Admins forum

livingwater no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246db591

HOT! Please help

Advertisement

I tried to connect to my work Enterprise and I'm getting tens of tens of emails from network&etp.blackberry.net. I don't think my employer will appreciate this. How do I stop this? I have uninstalled the desktop software but it continues.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: HOT! Please help

You need to go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book on teh blackberry and delete any service books that start with Desktop. Then you need to reinstall Desktop Manager on the computer and make sure it is installed on for BlackBerry Internet Service and not BlackBerry Enterprise Server or Desktop Redirector.

jimmyfeet no está en línea Stack level 1

Sounds like you haven't yet been added to your company BES server. To confirm this, go into Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > open the Desktop (CMIME) service book > the UID will either show your company BES SRP ID (s1234567) or your email address. If it shows your email address then you will need to delete all the service books to stop the network@etp messages. Or you could just wipe the handheld (Options > Security Options > General Settings > enter the submenu > Wipe Handheld) in preparation for activation on the BES once the BESAdmin has added you on there.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3

You don't need to delete all service books just the Desktop Service books. Wiping the handheld isn't required either.

livingwater no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246db591

you guys are great, thanks man,

Today, you have helped someone out. feel good.