Far from being and admin, and I feel like I am drowning with all this ... Server Admins forum

Enmity no está en línea Stack level 1

Hosted Exchange BES

Advertisement

Far from being and admin, and I feel like I am drowning with all this stuff, but I am tasked with setting up Exchange 2007 and the BES. I haven't installed either before, and haven't found the exact answer I am after yet.

While not officially supported (M$ hasn't released official documentation) I have found a way to supposedly put more then one domain on my mail server. I IT for 2 to 3 companies at a time.

IF the above goes through and I have 2 different email domains on my mail server and each has BB users, can I use 1 additional BES to take care of my users. This is a new install so BES will be on a diff machine then the 64 bit OS.

Or will I need a machine for each domain. Thanks for the answers, we are a small company so a fairly nice PC could handle the BES to I suppose.

Thanks again.

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

Re: Hosted Exchange BES

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Well in theory I'm going to say yes, since bes adds users via the GAL and alias in exchange when the user goes to activate it should see that alias and user in exchange. I'll let you know though as I will be making this implementation my self.

Enmity no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Hosted Exchange BES

Thanks, the more I read the more I feel like I am loosing while treading water heh, it just sounds so much more complicated then it should be.