My 90 day evaluation software has run out and I want the full production version ... Server Admins forum

Bakerboo no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP my evaluation software has run out and I need to install BES EXpress

Advertisement

My 90 day evaluation software has run out and I want the full production version of BES Express. I have the CAL's and link to BES Express but am unable to load. Has anyone any suggestions?

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: HELP my evaluation software has run out and I need to install BES EXpress

Welcome to Pinstack!

Not sure about BES. Just wanted to welcome you, bump the post and I am going to move it to the BES section.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Are you doing this on the same system? If so that might be the problem. As you can upgrade to BES Full from Express but not downgrade to Express from the Full version.

If it is, I would recommend a few things. First completely uninstall all of the BES software and remove the directories. If you used MSDE for it make sure that you have removed the databases for BES to. As just uninstalling MSDE does not always work. Then after that I would run a registry cleaning software to remove traces of anything in the registry. Then reboot and try it.

If it was me I would just do a fresh windows install and this would take care of it for me. It is less of a headache and much easier in my opinion and you remove anything that could be a problem on that system.

Crewdawg257 no está en línea BES Pro

Any luck with this yet?
    --
    I suspect that Microsoft Access is nothing but Microsoft Excel with a VBScript wrapper.
    - Unknown