We recently upgraded from besv3.6 to v4.0.7.9 when I go into the Handheld Configuration Tool ... Server Admins forum

aghy no está en línea Stack level 1

Handheld Configuration Tool Users Details?

Advertisement

We recently upgraded from besv3.6 to v4.0.7.9 when I go into the Handheld Configuration Tool to send MDS Runtime to each device there are no details about most of the handsets. Even so I have tried pushing the software to them, leaving it overnight, but with no luck.

I have added one blackberry after the upgrade and this device has shown up in the handheld configuration tool and i have been able to send mds runtime to it. I have also been able to use a handheld that was activated before the upgrade, wipe it and re-activate it and this worked too.
    But I cannot do this for any of the other handsets as when i wipe them they lose their emails, which they need to keep. Also they are all over the UK so getting my hands on them isn't an option.

We have quite a few different devices, 7290s, 7230s, 8800s, and 8820s.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
    Ben

aghy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Handheld Configuration Tool Users Details?

I have tried enterprise activation on one of the devices from before the upgrade and its information still doesn't show in the handheld configuration tool. All that shows is the users name and the pin of the device.

Thanks
    Ben