Hello All My problem seems to be a variation of this. All settings setup as ... Server Admins forum

MY
    MY no está en línea Stack level 1

Folder redirection to some subfolders

Advertisement

Hello All

My problem seems to be a variation of this. All settings setup as mentioned abovel, I am on the BES and folder redirection setup up to 5 out of the 10 subfolders. THe problem is that it seems to synch up with all the subfolders and not just the selected ones. As a result emails moved to folders that are not checked in the sub folder list continue to show on the BB as a filed message and I can go to View Folders aand see the contents of all the subfolders.

I should see the contents of the checked folders only shouldnt I? And messages moved to other folders should be deleted from the device?

Any idea why this isnt so --

THanks you

Moonshadow no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Folder redirection to some subfolders

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry but I can't see previous message but try"hide filed messages" in your email options.

MY
    MY no está en línea Stack level 1

'Hide filed messages' hides all the emails in the subfolders. I want to be able to see only some of the subfolders within my inbox. And I have selected the subfolders I want, but it shows me all the subfioders and thier contents.

semiar no está en línea Stack level 2

are you looking at the folder redirection on the blackberry, on the BES or in desktop manager. I suggest checking all 3