Hi All I am a new user and really hope someone can help. I want ... Server Admins forum

Ash1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Filtering Setup

Advertisement

Hi All

I am a new user and really hope someone can help. I want to setup a filtering rule so my manager does not get any “accepted/declined” meeting request messages on his Blackberry, he does however want the messages on his Outlook inbox (otherwise I would have setup an outlook rule to delete the messages!)

I would be grateful for any help, we do have a BES server
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 04-29-2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: format edit

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    Hi, welcome to PinStack! Offhand a quick solution would be to create a separate folder for the "accepted/declined" messages and make sure it is not setup to display on the device.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

beeerad no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    If it's only for one user you probably don't want to bother with filtering from the BES level (although it's possible). Best way would be to just do it from the device, go to messages, hit the menu button, options, email filters, create a new filter with "do not forward" as the action. You'll have to filter it where the subject is "accepted:" or "declined:", hopefully he doesn't get a lot of other email with that in the subject. This won't affect the mail in Outlook.