I have a rule where if a high priority message comes from a specific email ... Server Admins forum

JoeyJoeJoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Filter does not forward to device

I have a rule where if a high priority message comes from a specific email address it should be forwarded to by Blackberry as a Level 1 message.

Level 1 messages are configured to play a certain tone on my BB and I'm not getting anything.

I read on pinstack somewhere that the email address for filtering on the BES is case-sensitive. If that's the case I am going to have to edit the SMTP addresses for a number of objects in Active Directory to be all lowercase because I cannot seem to enter an uppercase email address in the BES filter rule.

Anyone else seen this issue?

STL8700 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If i understand your question you are unable to enter in caps on the BES in the filter section? I created all my filters on the handheld, and they replicated to BES filter section.

Hope that helps.

Also, I put them in the phone as UserName@domain and the SMTP address in AD are listed as username@domain. My level 1 filters are working, so I do not see an issue with case sensitive.
    Last edited by STL8700; 04-02-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: more thoughts