Hi, Is there any way to export users list as a spreadsheet. Thanks... Server Admins forum

Deadlock no está en línea Stack level 1

Exporting users list as a spreadsheet

Advertisement

Hi, Is there any way to export users list as a spreadsheet.

Thanks

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Exporting users list as a spreadsheet

Welcome to Pinstack Deadlock,

I am not a BES Admin but I try to read and understand what BES has to offer. As for your question about exporting to excel I came across the following:

The procedures below describe how to export information to a .csv file to determine how many active Client Access Licenses (CAL) are associated with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server.

For BlackBerry Enterprise Server for IBM Lotus Domino

1. In BlackBerry Manager, click File > Export. The Save As dialog box appears.
    2. Name and save the file as a .csv file. The file contains information from the BlackBerry Manager, including BlackBerry device personal identification numbers (PINs).
    3. In Microsoft Excel, open the .csv file created in step 1 and create a report or use filters to display the PINs in the file. Use this report to determine how many BlackBerry devices are currently associated with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
    4. Repeat the procedure for each BlackBerry Enterprise Server in your environment.

For BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange

1. In BlackBerry Manager, select the BlackBerry Enterprise Server name in the left-hand pane.
    2. Click Action and select Export List from the menu. The Save As dialog box appears.
    3. Name and Save the file as a .csv file. The file contains information from the BlackBerry Server Manager, including device PINs.
    4. In Microsoft Excel, open the .csv file you created in step 1 and create a report or use filters to display the PINs in the file.
    5. Use this report to determine how many devices are associated with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
    6. Repeat the procedure for each BlackBerry Enterprise Server in your environment.

-Felix
    "Carpe Omnius"

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi Deadlock, welcome aboard. Any other questions let usk now.

Deadlock no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks a lot you guys(and gals). That saved me lot of c/p

sisluv no está en línea Stack level 1
    With BES Ver 4.1.6 you can open Blackberry License Management and in the status box will tell you the license total, Used and free. There's no need to export to a file.

solah no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you need it in any other formats, the BlackBerry Monitoring Service reporting tab allow user list exports directly to PDF, HTML and CSV.

ecnavt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32caaed1
    You can also open an ODBC connection to the SQL database to bring the data into a spreadsheet. I don't recall the exact table name but it was fairly intuitive.

Trevor