I currently have two email accounts on my curve: Google IMAP and my blackberry.net. Obviously, ... Server Admins forum

afran no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Exisiting Email/Enterprise Activation

Advertisement

I currently have two email accounts on my curve: Google IMAP and my blackberry.net. Obviously, these are two separate icons. I am about to do an Enterprise Activation to sync with my work email and the network admin is telling me that I have to delete all existing email accounts for the activation to work. Is this correct? It doesn't make sense to me. Thanks.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Exisiting Email/Enterprise Activation

That is based on their IT policy. If the admin tells you they need to go, then yes they do. After the activation you can try re-adding them unless your company IT policy forbids that. In which case breaking their rules could result in company diciplinary action.

afran no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    That is based on their IT policy. If the admin tells you they need to go, then yes they do. After the activation you can try re-adding them unless your company IT policy forbids that. In which case breaking their rules could result in company diciplinary action.
    So technically, the activation will work even though I have other email accounts. Correct?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Correct.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I have a user that has 2 personal account in addition to his work email. No activation problem like N8DBB said, its all in IT policy, we are lax, but a corp. prob not... Good luck
    it's always greener with the other carrier...