I have an 8700c with Cingular, and am using hosted exchange with BES. My problem: ... Server Admins forum

rsamms no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Question Exchange Folder Synchronization

Advertisement

I have an 8700c with Cingular, and am using hosted exchange with BES. My problem: I can't see the content in folders on my exchange server from the HH. I can see the folders, but when I select a specific folder 'foo' it says no messages, even though I specifically copied test messages into foo. I have also selected foo in email options,: folder redirection. What am I missing to be able to sync exchange folders and their content with the HH.

Thanks,
    Robin

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Exchange Folder Synchronization

Any luck with this?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

rsamms no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Thumbs up Re: Exchange Folder Synchronization

Hi Melissa,
    Thanks for asking. It's Interesting the way this turned out. After several reactivations, wipes and reinstalls, and intermmittent failure to synch, receive mail, etc) the BES support desk suggested that something was possibly wrong with the handheld. ( It took 45 minutes to an hour to wipe, every time). Cingular pointed me to an OS upgrade, which made no diference. So Cingular took the Handheld back, and now I have a new 8700, which actually works the way I expected.

Robin