OK team...I need your help. I just hung up with RIM Support and got nowhere. ... Server Admins forum

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Question Exchange 2007 & BES 4.1.6

Advertisement

OK team...I need your help. I just hung up with RIM Support and got nowhere. Here's my situation:

Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007, and BES 4.1.6

I have users reporting that sometimes (not always) if they send an email from Outlook to someone else......they will also get a copy of that email on their BB device. NOT a sent item, they weren't CC'd, but it shows up on their device like they were??? I noticed a bunch of these come down on EA too. Ideas anyone? Thanks so much!!

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have that same issue with a few of my users as well....Also on Exchange 2007 and latest BES patches
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Yeah.....it really stinks, all they said was......it will be addressed in a future SP release. What they don't understand is I have 27 VP's that I have to tell that too.....and guess what....they don't like that answer.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jglee311 View Post
    Yeah.....it really stinks, all they said was......it will be addressed in a future SP release. What they don't understand is I have 27 VP's that I have to tell that too.....and guess what....they don't like that answer.
    I know that feeling....I work with Attorney's....they dont want to hear excuses...they just want it fixed

I found that by wiping the device, deleting the profile from BES and starting all over sometimes fixes the issue
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    It seems that when I have tried that, it makes it worse. It brings down more of these bogus messages?!?

philfna no está en línea BES Pro
    Yeah I have the same issue ... wipe does NOT seem to help...

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Yeah, our big email Migration starts tomorrow too.......so this is gonna be fun!!

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Ive had this problem before when I had gmail pushed to my berry. You have to find a way to create a filter for that address to keep the emails from being pushed to the phone. That the only thing I could tell you on the issue.