[FONT=Helv] Hey there everyone,
I've got a couple of BB users that are getting the ... Server Admins forum
[FONT=Helv]Hey there everyone,
I've got a couple of BB users that are getting the following errors on their devices. One is an 8700 and the other is an 8310:
The BlackBerry Enterprise Server was unable to process a message. You can still view this message in your desktop email program. Your system administrator has been notified.
I've tried re-sending the service books to the devices, but still no good.
Is there anything else I need to look out for or check? Otherwise, I'm thinking of doing a re-activation to give them a kick.
That is a APB message sent to the BlackBerry smartphone for the following reasons:
In most cases, database corruption is the cause. It can be resolved by performing IBM Lotus Domino database maintenance tasks on the affected BlackBerry smartphone user's mail file.
- Mail database corruption
- Unreadable message format
- Incompatible compression technique
- Network issues
- Unforeseen factors
- Mail file exceeds 500 MB
- Mail file has reached a predefined threshold preventing the BlackBerry Enterprise Server from gaining access to the mail file
- Mail file may contain a corrupted message which the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is unable to process
- Low disk space on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks for tips.
I think it might be the account limit.
I'll check it out.
Tags for this Thread