Great minds of pinstack I have a friend that is on the enterprise service provider ... Server Admins forum

curthill no está en línea Stack level 1

enterprise service provider

Advertisement

Great minds of pinstack I have a friend that is on the enterprise service provider he has a 8700 aswell yesterday we were down loading new voice tones from a site mobile.blackberry.com they downloaded on mine fine, when he he tried first when the site loaded on his it was in german and the screen was different than mine I suggested he check browser settings everything there ok then I asked him to do a shut down power and take the battery out for a little bit,you know the rest.That fixed that problem them he tried to go a down load the voice rings it saved but when it tries to play it dosent do anything so he went back and tried to down load a regular christmas ring tone it downloaded and played.My question is would the format of the voice tones have something to do with his enterprise service provider? I hope I have given you all enough Information about the problem, if anybody can figure it out pinstack can thanks.

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is his BES actually hosted with his employer or with a hosting company? Perhaps the actual BES is hosted within Germany? I know if you happened to notice if you go to google on your BB that it comes up google.ca cause RIM's servers are in Canada.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

curthill no está en línea Stack level 1
    It is with in his company I was wondering about the format would that have anything to do with it?