Hi, I have a client on Brazil who recently migrated his outlook account to a ... Server Admins forum

jerome521 no está en línea Stack level 2

Enterprise Activation issue

Advertisement

Hi,
    I have a client on Brazil who recently migrated his outlook account to a new Exchange server. I removed/re-added his account on BES but the activation screen is stuck on "Activating". He does get the activation email on his outlook inbox so I kow that the email is not being block by our spamfilter. I have also asked him to ask the vendor to removed/re-add the data plan on his bb but that did not help as well. I had him perform a "wipe handheld" as well.He moved his account back to the old server and he was able to activate his account. Is there something that we need to do or check on the Exchange server? maybe open a port or something? thanks for your help....

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2066395240

This link may be of some assistance. Even though this is related to being unable to send and receive, some of the same ideas apply.

jerome521 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for your help. This is better than nothing.

BBG35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have this same problem! Did the work around work? I doubt management is going to let me restart the services just because my BB isn't working. Im hoping the work around will do the trick

ecnavt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32caaed1
    check for a conflicting IT Policy.... or in other words, try activation with a blank/null IT Policy. Doing the wipe was a good step, though it won't remove an IT Policy.

Also, validate the permissions of the BESAdmin account.